Thursday 17 February 2011

More than before

 A lot more from Vouge. I just love all the Images that i found in the back issues. Some are so funloving and very dated but others images just look like a modern day shoot! my gosh does fashion really run in a circles? Never the less i love it!



Got the crimpers out!


love the colour and layout of these pages

lovely!

Does Harreds still sell fur?




So lovely!

I just ove the colour drag from the clothing Just POPS in my eyes! LOVE IT<3

I would love to see someong dance in this outfit on the right!




To me this photo could be in a modern mag and i wouldn't bat an eye.

OH I LOVE the massive collar on that Jacket!


A little bit of Harris tweed, "look we are scottish we have the pipes!!" :)

So modern!

How can you not love this photo! so quirky and lovely!

im a little scared of the double people outfit pose combo!

OOPS?

Just for the windsweapt looking dude on the right...

I love the mix of the movement and flow of the clothing!

future mask...

<3

The water flowing over the clothing and body is lovely in this spread

such an odd image i love with the legs in the air!


soft pink lovlynes



i like that a vertical photo has been mad horizontal. looks so good!






Vouge... lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment